• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX wheels and Tires

1991 NSX wheels and Tires. Wheels have just been polished, inside and out. They were in 98% condition before they were polished and are 100% now! They are completely perfect! Straight and true with less than 500 miles since they have been polished. They also have polished aluminum center caps from Dali Racing. Ill even include the lug nuts! The tires are Yoko A022 with about 2000 miles on them. They are mounted and balanced and drive great. I had them on my NSX and there was NO vibration or pulling what so ever. A perfect set of polished wheels, polished center caps, tires and even lugnuts that are balanced and ready to go! You need nothing else...just put em' on your NSX and go. Asking $700.00. I have $1000.00 in polishing and the centers are $60.00 each. Take advantage. I can be contacted at [email protected]

Back