• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Silver/Black 41k miles $26k

A local used car lot down the street from my house has a 1991 NSX silver w/ black roof. 41,000 miles for $26,000. I don't know much about the car but when I stop and looked at it I noticed the drivers seat was tore.
Just Trucks(304) 264-4130

I guess I could have told you guy's were it is located. Martinsburg, WV

Thanks for the heads up Rough.

If anyone in the area has the time, stop by and let us know what the condition on this car is.

Thanks!

It's Roush not Rough. Anyway, I haven't seen the car on the lot the last couple of days.

------------------
'96 Ford Mustang GT Conv.
*Roush Supercharger
*K&N air-filter
*Mac h-pipe
*Flowmaster cat-back
*FRPP 3.73 gears
*Speedcal
*Mac shifter
*Mac springs
*Bullitt struts & shocks
*MM c/c plates
*Cobra R rims
*Kumho 255/45ZR-17

n
Originally posted by RoushRacer:
A local used car lot down the street from my house has a 1991 NSX silver w/ black roof. 41,000 miles for $26,000. I don't know much about the car but when I stop and looked at it I noticed the drivers seat was tore.
Just Trucks(304) 264-4130

Buyer Beware,

Fellas, if it sounds too good to be true...
A buddy of mine who was serious about this car went to test drive it. It drove well, but after further scrutiny: oil leaking from motor, cv boots shot, a/c not working, driver's seat trashed (definitely inconsistent to mileage, etc., title discrepancy: current mileage not consistent w/ earlier mileage on title report, car has been repoed!

Thanks for the information QWKSLVR. It would appear as though it really is too good to be true.

Sorry for mispelling your name Roush?

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 19 October 2002).]

This potentially messed up car has been sold by Just Trucks. I called the dealer, off an autotrader ad.

------------------
peace and axle grease

Back