• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Nsx Sil/blk For Sale Vin#jh4na1151mt001521

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 Nsx Sil/blk For Sale $26k Vin#jh4na1151mt001521

I Have My 1991 Nsx For Sale. Vehicle Has 59,xxx Miles And Has Clean Title. I Bought The Vehicle With 56,000 Miles A Year Ago And Have Decide To Sell Because I Just Don't Use The Vehicle Often Enough. Only Things A Have Done Is The Following:

Added New 18/19 Gunmetal Roja Fomula 7 Rims
18x8 In Front With 215/35/18 And 15mm Spacers
19x10 In Rear With 275/30/19
Lowered On 1.3" Tanabe Springs (i Still Have Factory Springs)
New Antenna Mast

When I Bought The Vehicle, It Came With Custom Exhaust With Factory Tips, Diamond Speakers With Mtx Amp And Alpine 6 Disc Changer In Rear Trunk.

Interior Is All Stock And Body Is All Stock. Vehicle I Believe Is In Excellent Condition. I Only Thing That Will Need Attention Soon Is A New Clutch And Rear Tires Are Worn Due To It Being Lowered. Body Has No Dents But Does Have The Normal Front Bumper/hood Rock Chips. One Scratch In Rear Left Qtr Panel By Marker Light, One Scratch In Rear Right Qtr Panel Under Antenna Mast, Has Two Dimples In Rear Bumper Caused By License Plate Bolts, And Right Front Fender Egde By Wheel Damaged. Everything I Noted Was There When I Bought The Vehicle.

I Will Post Pics Soon. Please Contact Me With Any Questions.
559-916-9532 Name Is Jee. Vehicle Is Located In Fresno, Ca. My Asking Price Is $29,500. Thanks

NEW LOW AND FINAL PRICE!!! $26,000
DO NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING LOWER, THIS IS AS LOW AS I WILL GO BECAUSE IT IS WHAT I OWE ON THE VEHICLE. IS STILL ON LIEN THRU THE BANK.
NO TRADES.

Here are some pics finally!
DSC05365.jpg

DSC05363.jpg

DSC05366.jpg

DSC05371.jpg

DSC05374.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back