1991 NSX "show car" on EBAY

Please put some kind of warning on a posting like this.
I just about lost my dinner!

This has been posted several times.

oh man this has showed up way to many times if its the vote for the worst paint job to who in the world is going to buy this type of NSX I guess you could always repaint and throw out the rims but it took a lot of time and effort to make that paint job happen oh well just the wrong market to do such a thing maybe on a motorcycle not a NSX

i e-mailed the guy like 3 months ago since its been on e-bay for like a year now, he just keeps relisting it for the same price. give it up buddy,

but his e-mail was so funny I think i still have I will check

You know I used to email owners like this but it never means much to em. Of course this is the worst paint job anyone could possibly have put on an NSX - geez - this guy will never sell it. I can't imagine what kind of show that would have given this car an award - must have been a "dog" show! Sad! Would have to be totally repainted!

The interior seems ok, but that H.R. Giger paint... oy. I see it's in Ontario, but it's a car, not a goalie mask.

Any idea what the reserve is supposed to be on that, just out of curiosity? I've decided to get an NSX (eventually) and am starting to collect info and whatnot.

Perfect for those into Goth...

Awesome paintjob, by one of the best airbrush artists in Canada... but with all the skulls kind of scary. Not my taste.

This has been listed and posted before. With that paint job, it definitely has a limited group of people who would be interested in purchasing.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=vs_w-a><CENTER>
!Bu-3bogEWk~$(KGrHqF,!hkEv1+0F(,tBMCtDRO!t!~~_12.JPG
</CENTER>
Please wait
Image not available

</TD><TD class=vs_w-spr id=vv4-37_sp> </TD><TD>

<TABLE class="tg-tb tg-clp" id=vv4-37_tbl height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR id=t_r_vv4-37_0><TD id=t_c_vv4-37_0 width=42 height="8%">
!Bu-3bogEWk~$(KGrHqF,!hkEv1+0F(,tBMCtDRO!t!~~_14.JPG
</TD></TR><TR id=t_r_vv4-37_1><TD id=t_c_vv4-37_1 height="8%">
!Bu-3b0!CGk~$(KGrHqR,!gsEv1sfRyWiBMCtDSUBgg~~_14.JPG
</TD></TR><TR id=t_r_vv4-37_2><TD id=t_c_vv4-37_2 height="8%">
!Bu-3c9wEWk~$(KGrHqN,!jEEv1+0LUQOBMCtDYLetw~~_14.JPG
</TD></TR><TR id=t_r_vv4-37_3><TD id=t_c_vv4-37_3 height="8%">
!Bu-3dD!EWk~$(KGrHqZ,!i!Ev1+0FcF2BMCtDYo(7w~~_14.JPG
</TD></TR><TR id=t_r_vv4-37_4><TD class=tg-td id=t_c_vv4-37_4 height="8%"></TD></TR><TR id=t_r_vv4-37_5><TD class=tg-td id=t_c_vv4-37_5 height="8%"></TD></TR><TR id=t_r_vv4-37_6><TD class=tg-td id=t_c_vv4-37_6 height="8%"></TD></TR><TR id=t_r_vv4-37_7><TD class=tg-td id=t_c_vv4-37_7 height="8%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I said it before, I'll say it again.

That's an awesome paint job, it's just on the wrong car.

And of course, it's not just the paint. It's the scissor doors, the scoop on the roof and the bling wheels. It's a package that just doesn't work on an NSX.

Last edited:
Man I wish someone/sucker would buy this car and get it outa here so we can quit talking about how craaaaaazy it is! Ruined is right EAC! :eek: It's sad to see a paint job that belongs on a "chopper" on an NSX! Just too damn bad!:rolleyes:

Back