• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX Red/cream 38K miles Price FIRM JH4NA1159MT001072

Status
Not open for further replies.
********* SALE PENDING. Thank you. *********

OK, I do NOT, I repeat NOT need to sell my baby here, so if there are no takers, I can live (happily!) with my car. I just do not need 3 cars at my age of 56, and if this car is worth $33,900 (absolutely firm) to someone who can drive this baby the way she should be driven, it's yours. I’m in Lexington, KY, 40517.

Here are the basic specs: 1991 ACURA NSX, 5 spd, abs, cd changer, tinted windows, Red with cream lthr. 38K mi. Stock AND (huge) race wheels. Tread about average on all 8 tires. From the extensive records, it looks like virtually everything was done as far as maintenance. New belts (timing too), window regulators, dash computer, retro R134 AC fit, and full Acura inspection done before I purchased last April. Water pump too. All records and receipts meticulously kept. Never raced/wrecked that I know of. Garaged. Never seen rain; not in snap ring range.

I would call this NEAR MINT, but I'm no expert. This car has been everything (more!) than I expected. To be frank, I do find it a bit difficult to engage the high, firm clutch. I do NOT want to mess it up, but if I can't drive it like I do my MR2 (please don't shoot me!), I can't fully enjoy it. It does have an aftermarket stereo with XM capability and all the bells and whistles (booster behind passenger seat, changer in trunk (I never used it), but the ashtray catches a bit before it opens. This car looks, drives, and smells (that ivory leather!) new.

Negatives: There are two small wrinkles at the top of the frame surrounding the clock--I guess because of the non-perfect fit. There is also a small scratch on the rear bumper. I have paint, but I won’t touch it and can’t hardly find it. Believe me, the concerns I had for these things disappeared in a hurry when I saw the condition of the car, smelled the leather, and pressed the gas! I do want to let you know everything, however.

Other than that, this car is gorgeous, and for being 16 years old, is without peer. Believe me—I looked for 3 years. I can email you other photos. I'm certainly no NSX expert, but I doubt there are many as nice as this one anywhere. Many I drove seemed to drive bit 'tired', and I could tell they'd been rode hard and put up wet....OMG--not this one!

Serious inquiries only, please! Don’t waste my time or yours. Price is FIRM.

Jerry
[email protected]

Attachments

• MY NSX! 009_edited-1.jpg
    MY NSX! 009_edited-1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 700
Last edited:
1991, Red/Ivory 38K mi VIN JH4NA1159MT001072

First $31,000 takes it. Buying a Lexus.
Will sell locally in two weeks.
Serious inquiries only, PLEASE. I don't have time to deal with lookers.

Here are the basic specs: 1991 ACURA NSX, 5 spd, abs, cd changer, tinted windows, Red with cream lthr. 38K mi. Stock AND (huge) race wheels. Tread about average on all 8 tires.

From the extensive records, it looks like virtually everything was done as far as maintenance. New belts (timing too), window regulators, dash computer, retro R134 AC fit, and full Acura inspection done before I purchased April, 2006. Water pump too. All records and receipts meticulously kept. Never raced/wrecked that I know of. Garaged. Never seen rain; not in snap ring range.

I would call this NEAR MINT, but I'm no expert. This car has been everything (more!) than I expected. To be frank, I do find it a bit difficult to engage the high, firm clutch. It does have an aftermarket stereo with XM capability and all the bells and whistles (booster behind passenger seat, changer in trunk (I never used it), This car looks, drives, and smells (that ivory leather!) new.

Negatives: There are two small wrinkles at the top of the frame surrounding the clock--I guess because of the non-perfect fit. There is also a small crack on the rear wing where it is attached to the trunk. I have paint, but I won’t touch it and can’t hardly find it. These concerns disappeared in a hurry when I saw the overall condition of the car, smelled the leather, and pressed the gas! I do want to let you know everything, however.

Other than that, this car is gorgeous, and for being 16 years old, is without peer. Believe me—I looked for 3 years. I can email you other photos. I'm certainly no NSX expert, but I doubt there are many as nice as this one anywhere. Many I drove seemed to drive bit 'tired', and I could tell they'd been rode hard and put up wet....OMG--not this one!

Lexington, KY, 40517
[email protected]

Re: 1991, Red/Ivory 38K mi VIN JH4NA1159MT001072

CAR IS SOLD. $30,000.
Thanks to all the wonderful NSXPrime members who have helped me love this car, and dread this day I parted with it. You guys--and that car--are first class in every respect. (Jerry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back