• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX, Red/Black, 101,xxx miles, JH4NA1155MT002588

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling my 91 NSX due to me getting another car, a gt3. car has no mechanical problems, just got the clutch changed 500 miles ago. i bought this car from adesa auto auction dallas a few months ago.

Appearance: Car looks gorgeous. has 18/19 staggered mesh wheels with mugen caps, the rear lips are huge! the paint is in excellent condition. the top has been repainted, because it was fading when i first got it a few months ago. The front bumper has been resprayed due to hitting a raccoon with it. no accidents with the car. car has been lowered on h&r springs.

Interior: Black leather, good condition, drivers side bolster has been re-upholstered. trim is not peeling, has typical bubbling in a few spots, but nothing major. radio turns on, but no sound comes out. needs a new amp. climate control works, a/c works, heater works. everything else works

the drive on this car is phenomenal. it doesnt feel old at all.

car is at 101,xxx miles right now.

$21,900
972-743-1433

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back