1991 NSX question - VIN JH4NA1265MT003070

Hi Everyone,

First i would like to introduce myself. I'm Alexander, from Panama City, I've been into Hondas for quite a while now, I own a 2007 Civic Si with a couple of mods, nothing "big". The NSX has always been one of my dream cars (we have a couple down here in PTY) and recently i've realized that is not out of my league anymore, i'm actually planning to get one and take it as a project.

My all time favorite NSX was actually built in PTY, some of you may know about the project: http://www.nsxprime.com/Gallery/owners/ethompson/enrique_thompson.htm

The main reason for my thread is this link I got from a friend.
http://la.backpage.com/AutosForSale/_4_820_4820_1991_acura_nsx_coupe/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3540651

I don't really think somebody's selling the car for that price, but it caught my attention. Does somebody knows about this car? is it for real? I would appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

Fishy... very fishy.

:eek:

Do a search for that VIN in google and you'll see other ads that say it is already sold. It is either a scam, a typo, or an old ad with a typo ;)

Yeah too good to be true...anyway i would think 2-3 times before buying a NSX for that price...

there's a 93 black NSX for sale in Panama at the moment, the dealer is asking $35k, it has only around 30k miles on it.

check it out:
http://www.autorapido.com/individual.php5?cat=26&modelo=77&id_vehiculo=183

35k is way too much for a 93 IMO.....but well i'll keep looking..thanks for ur comments..

Regards,

Last edited:
actually, the price for the 93 seems reasonable...

before the world began to implode with all the financial problems, a good conditioned, well maintained, clean titled 93 with roughly that many miles would go for around 35K...

a more realistic price point for the car would most likely be around the 30K mark, but that is if the car was for sale in the USA. I have no real concept of the supply and demand of NSX's down there...

Why do people ask these questions?:confused:

actually, the price for the 93 seems reasonable...

before the world began to implode with all the financial problems, a good conditioned, well maintained, clean titled 93 with roughly that many miles would go for around 35K...

a more realistic price point for the car would most likely be around the 30K mark, but that is if the car was for sale in the USA. I have no real concept of the supply and demand of NSX's down there...

i would have it as an option but i'll keep looking....i know for sure that the dealer is willing to negotiate the price, it has been there for YEARS.

regards..

Interesting how Google works. I was digging through some of my old files and thought I would google search to see where the car is today. I am actually holding the original window sticker for this exact NSX VIN JH4NA1265MT003070. It was bought new in Miami, Florida on 05-11-1992. Paid $73,423.80

Also found this below

San Rafael Mitsubishi - 807 East Francisco Blvd, San Rafael, CA 94901
Stock#:6969 / NSX / VIN:JH4NA1265MT003070. 88,406 Miles $31999.00 Special Price: $29999.00

Another California dealer selling it for this amount..
1991 Acura NSX Price: $18,988 89,541 miles

Another dealer listing in Atlanta, Georgia.
Year: 1991. Mileage: 89,195. Pricing: $4,800
VIN #: JH4NA1265MT003070
Condition: Used. Exterior Color: Black. Interior Color: Black. BodyStyle:Coupe. Automatic

Back