• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX - Pristine - Concourse Condition

This example is one of the finest 1991 NSX's in America. 15k in engine upgrades 345hp. Only 32K miles. New eXcedy clutch. Look at the pictures and come and see for yourself. Asking $39,000. Call 612-581-2155 or 650-874-6195. Car is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. More photos on request.

Attachments

• jc_91_nsx_1.jpg
    jc_91_nsx_1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,701
Modifications

I purchased the car in October of 2003 from a guy in Ashland Oregon, he stated that he had the complete records on all of the modifications and would be sending me the records. He has not done this to date. Here is what his listing stated, ""A rare find and truly one-of-a-kind! This is the cleanest, most immaculate 1991 Silver NSX you'll ever see in the USA. The car has never been driven in the rain, or smoked in, or raced, and it has always been garaged and covered.

It was voted the nicest 1991 NSX by the president of the NSX club. The car is in perfect mechanical condition, immaculate in and out. The car is not in snap ring range and has all original paint and upholstery in perfect condition. It has all RM Racing modifications, all-aluminum Work Wheels, 100 hp on demand nitrous with heater, and too many upgrades to list.

This car is one of the finest NSXs and the most outstanding 1991 Silver NSX you'll ever find with only 29,500 original miles. The car is as spectacular to look at, as it is to drive. It is truly a work of art! "

Hope this helps, I have more pictures that I can send you including detailed photos of the engine compartment. Let me know if you would like them sent to you. I am not very knowledgable about the NSX, it is a great car to drive and I have had all the little problems fixed since I have owned it. I can produce those receipts. I am selling due to health reasons, otherwise I would keep the vehicle.

Just a thought.....

To much to list is not very informative... The space provided on this site more than allows any amount of mods.... You have a buetiful car and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to read what it has in it......

I would if I knew

I understand and forgive the sales jargon about "to many to list". I myself am not a mechanical or technical guy as far as the NSX or any or vehicle. I only know the the mods were done by RM Racing. I can include an engine picture and perhaps you guys can determine more. I know it has an RM exhaust, also NOS. This car has not been tracked or raced as far as I know. It also has a clean carfax report. Sorry about not being able to list the exact mods, but as the other post stated, the guy was/is supposed to send me all of his receipts for the cars history, but as of to dat he has not. I am not trying to be vague, just not knowledgeable, but I have always been a lover of great auto's and this is one of the best I have ever owned.

Attachments

• jc_91_nsx_6.jpg
    jc_91_nsx_6.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2,227
No Wheely's or Damage

The driveway is slanted. I have a complete carfax report and the car has never been in any accidents, even minor. I have attached another picture for you that might give you a better perspective.

Attachments

• jc_91_nsx_7.jpg
    jc_91_nsx_7.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2,142
looks like Bob R's old car

This looks like Bob R's old car -- Bob is/was a partner with Randy M at RM Racing.

The info I have on my silver bullet site is:
<LI> 1991 Sebring Silver/Black RM Racing
<LI> Owner: Bob R (Texas)
<LI> RM Racing headers, intake, DTM exhaust
<LI> 16/17 Work wheels
<LI> RM Racing NOS kit
<LI> RM Racing slotted rotors
<LI> RM Racing silver-faced gauges
<LI>cool plate: "NOS NSX"

Back