• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX Blk/blk *Northern California* JH4NA1156MT000848

1991 NSX Blk/blk *Northern California*

NEW PRICE 27K

Well now it's time to sell her, reason for is because it has been sitting in storage for a while now and I really have no use for it since I'm still in school. I've owned this car since October of 2003 and ive only added 2,630 miles on it so far. The car has been detailed twice a month and before I sell the car, the oil was just changed today at Acura of Stockton so your good to go. Car passes inspections and registration is up to date. There are a few blemishes on the car but nothing major as you can see in the pictures. Buyer flaked..Still for sale..just bought a stock front lip off a member on here, already installed on the car so that is included as well. I am willing to work on the price so entertain me with your offers!

-CAR:
-Vin# JH4NA1156MT000848
-CARFAX info included for buyer
-1991 Acura NSX
-Berlina black exterior
-5spd
-73,xxx miles
-Clean title
-Original manual book, sticker pricetag, titanium NSX key, etc..
-NOT IN SNAP RING RANGE
-60k Service maintenance done at Acura (tbelt,h2o pump, clutch, battery, oil,fluids,filters, etc..)
-Oil just changed 3/17/04 at Acura
-Yokohama rubber with atleast 80% tread left
-alignment up to factory spec
-Comptech exhaust
-Carbon fiber dash trim
-M.A.T keyless entry alarm system
-Brand new car cover w/ carry bag

Located in Stockton Ca

Pm or email at [email protected] for questions or pics
Thanks NSXprime and we-todd for the bandwidth

$28,500 negotiable

i=wMzQ3NjY1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMTg1Njk3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMTg1OTUzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMTg1OTU0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMTg1Njk2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzA0ODU4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Last edited:
The interior is black leather, yes I have pictures of the interior shots if you want them shoot me your email address and I will send them to you. thanks

Re: 1991 NSX Blk/blk *Northern California*

I want NSX said:
NEW PRICE 27K

I've owned this car since October of 2003 and ive only added 2,630 miles on it so far.

Why are you selling the car so soon?

I am selling this vehicle because I am still a student. I will have no extra funds as of right now to pay for insurance towards a car that sits in the garage at this time. Didn't know till last semester that I needed to take more units, plus my daily driven car is a eddie bauer expedition that eats gas like crazy, especially how the gas prices here in California are UP, so now I need a new daily beater to get around until I am officially ready to own this vehicle again.
wMzY0NjkwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
wMzY0Njk0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
wMzY0Njk1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance you will be in SoCal with the car in the near future?

No, sorry I won't. This car will be sitting in the garage most of it's time until sold, only time it will come out is just a little drive around when I get the chance and when I need to detail it. By the way I have more recent pics if anyones interested.

A little heads up on this NSX. I made a deal with the owner, and sent him a paypal deposit, pending an inspection. He then sent the money back to me saying something about not being able to get the money into his bank account from paypal, and that he would contact me immediatly to discuss. He has never called, and now is responding to posts again here to try to sell the car. Something's not right here, definitely enough to scare me away.

Back