• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX, Blk/Blk, Kansas City, MO VIN: JH4NA1155MT001201

I bought this from prime member aero back in May. I have copy and pasted most of the originally listing since nothing has changed since I bought it except for the miles.

Black/Black , 5 speed, 62900 miles, Not in snap ring range: Transmission #: J4A4-1001745

Kansas City, MO
CONTACT VIA: PM or email: [email protected]
Price: $27000 or obo. I recently bought this vehicle in May from another prime member and have loved my time with it. Currently I have business I need to take care of that would benefit from me selling this vehicle.

I am the fifth owner. The fourth owner I purchased the car from provided me with all the maintenance records from the second owner on I believe.

Clean title and CarFax. I have the carfax from when I bought the car.

Car has had the front bumper cover replaced due to 2nd owner hitting a possum which put a crack in the lower cover in the center.

Car is in perfect mechanical condition. The car has been checked out on several occasions and worked on by BarnMan (one of the best NSX techs in the country). He suggested getting a new clutch within the next 10k miles (fewer if you drive like a maniac..I don’t) but not before it starts to slip. The clutch still grabs as it should.

Exterior: There are a few small chips a couple of scratches (none thru the paint) that can be seen when looked at closely. The paint still shines exceptional and everyone who looks at it can't believe it is a 91. The car is buffed and waxed so it outshines most new cars. Some pics and comment on my car here: post 69. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showt...highlight=mike
There is one very small nick, which I’ve touched up, in the right very aft end of the spoiler. You can still see it if shown where it is.

The interior is in excellent condition. The driver’s side bolster shows some minor wear. There is one very small paint chip in the center console near the coin tray holder. I recently cracked the center vent near the clock but its barely noticeable. Will replace if find deal on one. Has the typical crack near the windshield sun direction dome. The turn signals don’t cancel. I have cleaned the assembly which lasts a few months. I don’t use them enough to buy a new part.

I baby this car in its care and driving it. Its never been tracked or abused. Car has been garaged its entire life.

Mods: (Have all paperwork, receipts)

Center taillight to 2002 Style
K&N air filter (drop in)
2005 OEM Wheels, added 5mm spacers
Smartenna,
painted coolant bottle black
tinted overlay marker lights
Downforce Induction scoop
Bilstein Shocks on lower perch
Taitec GTLW exhaust
Cantrell headers/replaced O2 sensors
Tinted windows
New front OEM emblem,
CF shifter knob (have original)
NSX-R shift boot (have original)
KICS magnetic oil drain plug
added LED dome lights and others, (from Comtec) replaced front turn signal bulbs
alpine cd changer S634
component JL Audio speakers,
ZeToolman V3 sub
Diamond Audio D600 amplifier.
Dynamatted doors
HID 6000k headlights
Downforce Carbon Fiber Lip (have original)
HAWK HPS brake pads,
Dali slotted rotors (all), added speed bleeders

Maintenance: (Have all paperwork, receipts and dates/mileage when done): All the common little things that go wrong have been fixed thanks to nsxprime!

@ 48000 miles: Timing belt, fuse condenser fan replaced, Cooling system recall done, hoses and water pump replaced, oil pump gasket, head cover gasket, all drive belts, valve cover gaskets, spark plug seals, new cam plug seals, engine valve adjustment.

The following has been done in the last few years: (mileage and date avail)
New oil pressure sender per TSB 91-008,
new style window regulator clips have been installed
replaced spark plugs (OEM)
glass/trunk struts rebuilt to new by Strutwise
New trans fluid, OEM
New rear and front tires
cycled/service ABS solenoids and replaced fluids
flushed brakes and clutch fluid with ATE Superblue.
Oil changed regularly with Mobil 1Syn and long OEM filters.

Misc:
Sos car cover
center console piece w/ no cut out
zanardi mats and original
r-12 to 134 conversion kit not installed
extra center a/c piece that is not cracked, but has a few bubbles in it

Here is a link to the original posting for pics and some recent pics:http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121570
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll142/ninja_vq35/?newest=1

Please let me know of any additional questions you have. I can provide more pics as well!

Last edited:
Back