• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Nsx Black Vin:jh4na1260mt002005 SALVAGE TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black/Black Nsx -automatic - 60,000 Miles-dropped On H&r Race Springs 1.5" -carbonfiber Hood.-very Clean -pioneer Cd Player -17x8.5" Ssr Gt1 Rims In Frnt And 18x9.5" In Rear , Brand New Tires Asking $20,500 Neg.need To Sell Asap Having A Child , Contact Justin 347-432-2248 Anytime Thanks .

Re: 1991 Nsx Black Vin:jh4na1260mt002005

Does this car have a salvage title?

White92 said:
Does this car have a salvage title?
I don't know about a salvage title, but he has listed the car elsewhere for much less ($16,000), and also made the following comment: "light hit on passgr side strut tower--selling with parts to fix--must sell asap--moving-- ."

Well what do you know, looks like this car has been for sale for some time now, and does have a salvage title. Turns out the Prime user BLACK NSX is also lilloc45, who just happened to post an NSX for sale back in February of 04. Listed it at $15k back then. That thread is located here. He also mentioned it was for sale in this thread way back in November of 2003. Before anyone pursues this car, make sure to search and read al the posts by lilloc45. Might give some insight as to what, and how much, was damaged on/within this car.

VIN should be added to the salvage database.

Oh, and when Justin reads this and wonders why KGP searched all this up. He can look in the mirror and say to himself "I shouldn't have ripped-off TigerNSX, and should have been more honest about listing my salvage title car."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back