• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX Black on Beige 5 speed 77,000mi JH4NA1153MT002752

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 NSX Black on Beige 5 speed 77,000mi

Located in Springfield Missouri I am selling my 1991 Acura NSX Black on Beige 5 speed with 77,000 miles for $24,000 Has many extras, I am the third owner The first owner put on 30,xxx miles and I recieved the car from the second owner with 68,xxx miles checked the car on carfax vin # JH4NA1153MT002752
Has clean title with no accidents or problems. I have owned the car for over a year now and I am selling because I am getting a Lexus SC430
More info and pics below

The paint is nearly perfect and the interior is also in great shape it has a few stains in the carpet but nothing too bad. (Because the carpet is such a light color) The front bumper acura emblem has also been removed and filled in

Stereo, the factory bose has been replaced with a Premier head unit and a Boston Asoustic 10" Sub woofer in the passenger floor board enclosed in a custom fiberglass box. ( a loss of about 1 and 1/2 inches of leg space for passengers) With MB Quartz componet set seprates (with tweeters) in doors, and a Rockford Fosgate 800 watt amp in trunk.

It has after market techno magnesium wheels (made in Italy) 17s in front 18s in rear
(I also have a full set of Blitz type 03s special order for NSX with 18s in rear w a 3 inch polished lip and 17s in front, I would switch if buyer requested)

(Brand new tires in rear 285/30 18) The front tires rub a little on wide turns like in a parking lot but nothing too bad, because they are a little too wide)

It also has koni 5 way adjustable gas shocks, and eibach springs

A DC Sports exhaust system

K4 built in radar and Ungo alarm ( I have never been able to use alarm because previous owner kept alarm remote, but another one can be bought and programmed from any ungo dealer)

The snap ring has been replaced and a clutch masters clutch has been installed around 30K miles ago. The transmission has also had a fairly recent service

New radiator and water pump around 20,000 miles ago

The only things I can say are wrong with the car are
I dont have the spare tire wich fits up front
The windows roll up a little slow

There is a small tear in driver side seat (120 bucks to fix)
Second gear scratches a little when you shift kind of hard out of first but normal shifting it never gives me any problems

No owners manuals came with the car
There is a small chip out of the left rear rim (Techno Magnesium's)
Other than these minor details the car is in overall great shape

I have had it buffed and most swirll marks it collected over the years are not visible

More pics on www.autotrader.com under 1991 Acura NSX in the area code of 65804 or go to [url]http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com....pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/silentsupra/my_photos

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me
Thanks Matt [email protected] 417 889 5514

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back