• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX Black / Ivory (AUTOMATIC 1 of 51, VIN# JH4NA1126MT002882) $18,999 O.B.O.

** SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! **

A day has come that I never really thought would happen. After almost 10 years of ownership, I am selling my 1991 Berlina Black / Ivory NSX. It is an automatic, and is 1 of only 51 in this color combination for 1991 that were built with an automatic transmission, so it is a rare bird. Why am I selling? Because I just do not drive it enough. Since I purchased my 1994 NSX several years ago, this 1991 has just been shuffling around the garage, with temporary stints letting family members drive it to keep everything moving and in proper order. I kept it because I really have become attached to the car, and just could not deal with the idea of selling it, but now I feel bad that the car is not being enjoyed as it should be.

This car was a daily driver for a long time for me, and as such has just turned 138,000 miles. I am pointing this out to save everyone a lot of time. There are paint chips on the front bumper because the car is actually used, and over time I have had paint work done to the car to keep it up to snuff, so if you are looking for an untouched garage queen without a single chip, this is not it. What this is is the more important mechanically sound and well maintained car that I have loved to own for almost a decade. A car that I will probably cry when it leaves. All maintenance has been done and is up to date including timing belt and water pump, and all accessory belts. Oil changes were done with Mobil 1 synthetic oil and OEM Honda NSX filters. I also just had the coolant flushed this past week. Original equipment parts were used for all maintenance and repairs because that is what Mother Honda says to do. :D

The wheels in the picture are chromed 16/17 1994 NSX wheels, and I also have the OEM 15/16 wheels that are chromed. The asking price is inclusive of the 15/16 wheels, but you can have the ones in the picture for an extra $650 and they have tires on them that are about 50%.

Asking price: <s>$22,999</s> $18,999 O.B.O.

(*I am selling this for wholesale to get it moved as I need to move on something else.)

Thank you for looking. I am very, very busy this time of the year, so please only inquire if you are serious about the car. Thank you. I appreciate it.)

447791_NSX_freshly_waxed_.jpg

Last edited:
Back