• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX Black/Black JH4NA1154MT002534

The following is my write up for ebay. Let me know if anyone here is interested in the car. I can email pics to anyone who wants to see it. I am located in South GA. I am asking $25k locally, but will sell to PRIME members for $23000. If I do not sell soon, I will be trading it in at a local dealership. I was told about $20k depending on what new car I get, and I would not have to pay the taxes on that much also. Let me know what you all think. Please respond to [email protected]. Thanks

You are bidding on a 1991 Acura NSX. VIN #JH4NA1154MT002534 It is black on black leather with chrome Acura wheels 17” front and 18” rear. The tires are still great. It has about 147,xxx miles and is loaded with all the options for this year. It has the Honda 3.0L V-6 Vtech engine with 5 speed manual transmission. Some aftermarket options include Magnaflow dual Exhaust, HKS intake, SOS hatch struts, SOS carbon fiber dash kit, tint, Kicker Sub in floor, Panasonic CD/DVD player with camera and NAVI hookup and I-pod plug, and speakers in the doors on an amp.

***this car is NOT and was NOT in snap ring range*****

Condition: Good condition. I drive the car everyday. I bought a truck for my business and I depend on it to haul all my stuff around. The car is not real practical for me to have right now. I will buy another NSX in the future when I can afford to have another one. This is my second NSX and I love it. This one is way nicer than the last one and drives like a dream. Anyone looking for a 2 door, 2 seater sports car, this is it. You cannot beat the looks, handling, drivability, and still have the dependability of a HONDA for the price. It is like owning a Ferrari, but you can still change your own oil for less than $20 with a Honda filter and oil.

Recent maintenence: Oil change, trunk struts, hatch struts, CCU repaired(common problem on NSX)

What it still needs: window regulators rebuilt ($80) (they still work, just slow), a/c Blower quit blowing(was told relay or fuse by A/C repair man)

Thanks for looking at my auction. If you have any questions at all, please email me. I will be selling this car to the high bidder or if it sells locally first. The highest offer gets it. I would also be willing to consider trades or partial trades. I like everything, but I love Honda, Toyota, and Nissan. I really want an Infiniti M35. Let me know what you have to offer. Thanks and good luck bidding. Please only bid with the intention to pay.

Back