• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX black/black, 35k JH4NA1152MT001365

1991 NSX, 5-speed, black/black, 35k miles, $36,000 (SOLD)

SOLD!!!

1991 NSX, 5-speed, black/black, 35k miles, $36,000
VIN: JH4NA1152MT001365

Since I will be building a new house this year, I need to sell my beautiful NSX to help cover the costs. The car is in excellent condition. It basically looks brand new. The CarFax is clean. Everything works. It runs and drives like a brand new car. Not in snap ring range (trans #J4A4-1001967). No paint work. No accidents. No dings. Always garaged and covered. I have a folder full of records/receipts for the car.

I purchased this car from a previous NSXprime member and it was thoroughly checked out by another local NSXprime member AND completely inspected at McGrath Acura of Westmont before I made the purchase. Everyone gave the car an excellent review. I can honestly say that this is the most enjoyable sports car that I have ever driven and it was VERY hard to make the decision to sell. The car is just awesome. You will not be disappointed. I can put you in contact with the previous owner if you have a serious interest in the car so you can ask questions and get more history. The car is located in Lebanon PA. Please feel free to call me at 717-228-2286, or E-mail at [email protected]. The car is paid for and I have the title. Here are more details:

Original manual
2 fobs/4 keys
Factory security system
Factory 6 disk CD changer
New Bridgestone Potenza SO3's on 94 style rims (plus original wheels with Yokahama tires)
Comptech exhaust on car (plus original exhaust) the exhaust note is awesome!!! Very exotic.
Eibach springs on car (plus original springs)
Zanardi mats (plus original mats)
Dali shift knob (original knob still on car)
Window fix it things
Smart antenna
Rebuilt Bose speakers
Battery quick-disconnect knob
Speedbleeders
Motul 600 fluid
Factory car cover
MobileOne synthetic Oil change every 1-3k miles
New windshield at 27k
New clutch at 29k
New belts at 31k
New fuel filter at 31k
New water pump at 31k
New front rotors/pads at 31k (plus original rotors and pads)
New air filter at 32k
Completely new A/C at 32k, with conversion to R-134a
New coolant bottle/lines at 32k
New plugs 32k
New front spoiler lip at 33k
Alignment/wheel balance at 33k
New plugs at 33k
New Honda battery at 35k
attachment.php

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 2,748
Last edited:
Guys, this is an amazing car. One of the cleanest and well cared for early NSX's that you will find. Worth every penny, in my humble opinion.

Back