• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX 36,500 Miles For Sale JH4NA1153MT001844

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 NSX 36,500 Miles For Sale

All original, not in snap ring range, needs nothing, $30,500 or best. Located in Michigan (storage right now cause of the snow :-) ).

Red with black interior and all options available in 1991 except power steering. It is absolutly perfect number 1844 to US.

Contact me for pictures and any other additional information that you may want.

It was recently on ebay and this is the link for the sale, the link will be available for the next 90 days or so:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=5337&item=2452278075

-James (517) 712-5165

just for clarity

Just for clarification... Are they the stock rims in sizes 15/16?

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything on the car is the exact original from the day it was purchased, so in other words yes

Maintenance history? Have timing belt, water pump, window guides been placed? Original clutch, brakes, etc.? Any accidents, etc? Thank you.

The car needs nothing and has never been in any type of accident to my knowledge, I am the second owner and the first owner had it untill it was traded in about a year ago when I purchased it. Always been maintained and updated properly, like I said it needs nothing and looks as good as the day it was brand new you will not be dissapointed.

u have PM

Maintenance Question

You keep stating that the vehicle needs nothing but not answering the question directly. Has the timing belt been changed, do you have receipts?

I apoligize for not posting earlier the car is nearly sold, delivery is the only step left, thanks for the interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back