1991 for sale at Mechanics Direct near Boston? JH4NA1158MT002102

Last edited:
Mechanics Direct is a very highly regarded servicer of NSXs with an excellent reputation in the NSX community. (You'll see their banner ads here on NSXprime, and print ads in NSX Driver, the NSX Club's newsletter.) I would accept their own evaluation of an NSX's condition without hesitation, even if they are the ones selling the car. (Although it is not clear from the listing whether they are the ones selling the car, or they are not but the photos were taken in front of their shop.)

Incidentally, an NSX with that VIN would not be in the snap ring range, assuming it has its original transmission.

Thanks for the info. They are the ones selling this car.

I know that car.
It was owned by one of the NE members.

I also know Mitch at Mechanics Direct. I can check out the car for you, but I won't be able to do so until Friday.

TigerNSX said:
I know that car.
It was owned by one of the NE members.

I also know Mitch at Mechanics Direct. I can check out the car for you, but I won't be able to do so until Friday.

Thanks. How was the car's when you last saw it? One concern I have is that it has had 5 owners and one accident.

06/05/2001 Georgia
Police Report
Accident Reported
in Fulton County
Involving a front impact
with another motor vehicle
Slight damage reported

Seems to have been sold a couple of time since the accident.

SoCalDude said:
Thanks. How was the car's when you last saw it?

I am sorry, but I cannot remember. I would rather make any comments once I take a look at the car thoroughly.

TigerNSX said:
I can check out the car for you, but I won't be able to do so until Friday.

Well the auction ended and I came up on top but the reserve was not met which is perfect. I would really appreicate it if you get the chance to check out the car for me. I have a quote for shipping out to LA for $1650 if the car checks out okay and I can work out a deal, thanks!

Also, if you do look at, look at the top of the winshield. Is that a removable sticker that says .... NSX?

Last edited:
Back