• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 blk/ivory JH4NA1154MT000444 68k miles

I love the car but I just don't drive it much any more. I'm in the process of an inter-state move and would rather see it go to someone willing and able to put the time and energy into bringing it back to its former glory.

The car is in good mechanical shape but will definitely need cosmetic reconditioning (painting the roof, replacing the seat covers).

If you've been looking for a solid car to recondition/mod/track, it's a great starting point.

YEAR & MODEL: 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1154MT000444
CURRENT MILEAGE: 68000 miles
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Ivory
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Charlottesville, VA
CONTACT VIA: Phone or text Dave at (703) 209-8909 or email to [email protected]
PRICE: $18,500 OBO

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? Rear bumber replaced due to low speed impact in a parking lot. Clean otherwise.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? Some paintwork to remove scratches. Rear bumper replaced per above.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? All since about 1996 (dealer purged the records before that).

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS

New tires, hoses in good condition. Timing belt/water pump service recommended. Brake pads good. Not in the snap-ring range. Window regulators updated but a bit on the slow side.

MODS: None

Attachments

• nsx_side.jpg
    nsx_side.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,070
  • nsx_front.jpg
    nsx_front.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,069
Last edited:
Back