• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 blk/ivory 70K $30K obo JH4NA1159MT002402

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a heavy heart I post my NSX for sale. :frown:

$28K obo REDUCTION

I have realized that the first NSX I had was my real car and this car was just a replacement for that one.

I have meticulously taken care of this car, but I see that my being a college student is not good for the upkeep of this vehicle and the way that it needs to be treated.

I will eventually get into a targa model later in time, but right now I need to be smart with my financial future.

Specifics:
All records
70K miles
TB/WP, engine gaskets done Feb 08
clutch done 25K miles ago
major coolant hoses and flush done Sep 08 ( some still need installing )
A/C perfect
window regulator replaced at some point
Oil changed every 5K with Mobil 1
Titanium key included
Garage kept

Issues:
-slow windows ( bought it like this )
-rear antenna doesn't like to retract all the way ( bought it like this )
-volume knob wiggles slightly ( bought it like this )
-2 2" long scratches, one on roof, other on front left fender. Repaired with OEM touch up ( bought it like this )
-right door speaker crackles and center speaker doesn't play ( BrianK fix for sure )
-small plastic interior piece broken near hood release ( bought it like this )

Mods:
Top Speed pro headers ( still have original exhaust manifolds )
Taitec JGTC Parallel exhaust ( still have original exhaust )
Dali baffled coolant reservoir ( do NOT have original as they tend to crack...but you all know this )
'98 NSX-T OEM wheels ( still have the original 15/16" with around 2K on tires )

Contact me either on here by PM, by email at [email protected], or just call me at 8 6 5 2 7 4 2 7 7 8.

Thanks for looking! :biggrin:

n9427817_38718145_4428.jpg

n9427817_38718154_7316.jpg

Last edited:
bump :tongue:

May also be interested in trading for a 95 NSX-T with higher mileage. I'm not sure if anyone would be wanting to go from a targa to a lower mileage coupe, but just throwing that out there.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back