• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 blk/ivory 69k mi 22k FLOOD TITLE vin #JH4NA1159MT001136

hello everyone. ive had this car for 6 years and in that time ive put 18k miles on the car. it has a flood title. long story short, my friends at Executive Auto Gallery give me first dibs on the real clean insurance cars. this car had absolutely no damage to it when i purchased it. in fact you could never tell it has a flood title. save thousands and buy my car. it is very tight and looks great. youll be hard pressed to find a nicer nsx than mine. i thought about selling it last year but the deal fell through. i had it sold for 24k. ive since added only 100 miles. here we go. pics upon request. [email protected]

1991 berlina black over ivory. seats in nice shape. not much wear. interior looks nice 8.5 out of 10. real carbon fiber trim pieces. momo wheel. original will come with it. momo knob. sound system consists of factory head unit integrated with an alpine amp in the trunk and polk components. sound great and much better than stock but could use a sub. i took it out. sounds clean and nice though. 5 speed manual and shifts like it came off the floor yesterday. i have to say again there are no problems with this car at all. nice black paint which is all original as far as i know. its got a 600.00 carbon fiber fron lip spoiler that looks awesome but has a couple small cracks. cant tell unless up close. wings west skirts spats and a really nice rear mid-wing. very tasteful..not like that high goofy thing. engine runs perfect as well. no slippage in the clutch. engine has a bunch of plished stuff. valve covers, coolant and fuse cover, rm racing intake. rm racing nitrous kit but never really used. i never had anyplace to fill the tank and ive never been to the track with it. comptech test pipes and exhaust. enkie wheels 17s and 18s. the wheels are the only thing on the car that isnt almost perfect. i have alot of money in this car. it is very tasteful. gets compliments all the time. the body kit makes it not as dated looking i think. i dont need the money and im not asking a fortune. i just want it to go to a good home. i have a timing belt for the car as well. i was told it was changed at 40k miles but i was going to do it now but i bought a ferrari so its time to part ways. i have pic of whatever you want. no dents or dings. tires are still good. email [email protected] for pics and questions

Attachments

• DSC03185.jpg
    DSC03185.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 532
  • DSC03182.jpg
    DSC03182.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 544
  • DSC03188.jpg
    DSC03188.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 459
  • DSC03184.jpg
    DSC03184.jpg