• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Blk/Blk NSX Turbo Vin JH4NA1158MT001824

I've run into a really serious matter and I must unload this car NOW!
The car is absolutely 110% problem free. I have gone through everything nothing to go bad.
black black 115K miles! 5spd!
vin#JH4NA1158MT001824

PRICE 29,000K

-Briank rebuilt the Climate control unit in 2007
-a/c had the r134 conversion and all seals line seals replaced 2007 heater works
-HID's
-window switches taken apart cleaned and re greased contacts
-d2 racing coilover suspention 2006
-complete turbo kit (custom kit)
-arp head studs
-cometic head gaskets
-sos lost motion assembly
-sos billet cam plugs
-timing belt 2007
-water pump 2007
-RPS clutch kit with flywheel less then 250 miles now 2 weeks old 01/09
-aem meth kit
-walbro 255H
-plx device gauges, egt, boost, wideband
-hks evc 6 boost controller
-brand new trans oil

-aem FIC
-RC injectors 660's
-custom FAL polycarbonate hatch w/scoop (damaged 2 cracks) comes with original glass hatch too.

all the motor work was done less then 2K miles.
This car is ready for 500WHP! There are a lot of people that can vouch for me i hope. If you search my name you can read my posts. I also have pictures of the motor, clutch and other major jobs while installing.

pm me with a contact number so we can talk. There is just to much for me write down and i know i'm missing a lot more information... these are temp pics. I'll clean and wax the car with nice clean pics. I listed the parts on the nsx parts for sale section, but they are still on the car!

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Last edited:
Back