• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Blk/blk 5spd - 80K miles JH4NA1151MT001731

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

It kind of pains me to put this ad up, however I am somewhat regreting not getting a targa top (since this is a summer only car). So i am entertaining the idea of selling my baby. I am open to trading for an 95/96 NSX-T (plus some cash). Will consider auto or manual trannys as long as it is black, red or silver. No salvage/rebuilt titles though.

Here are the specs on my 1991:

CLEAN Carfax- VIN # JH4NA1151MT001731

NOT in snap-ring range.

Located in Ohio.

On a scale of 1-10:

Interior is a 9- very clean and all original.
Exterior is an 8- some noticiable imperfections on paint if you look close but also very clean (as noted in the picture below).
Powertrain is an 8- Runs strong- no leaks, burning oil, etc. New clutch at around 60K, however still needs the timing belt changed. AC is cold. Everything works.

Has brembo cross drilled rotors, DC headers, K&N intake, WW front lip and new custom 19/18 rims and tires. Everthing else is stock.

The bad: CD changer does not work. power antenna is tempermental.

Overall, a great car. Price is $28,000 (relatively firm) but the rims and tires can be negotiated out if you choose (i would rather keep them anyway for the my next car, but I don't have the stock wheels).

If this fits your criteria and you are serious, feel free to contact me for addtional pictures or questions. I am located in Ohio and the car is currently stored. Email is [email protected] or PM me.

Attachments

• billnsx2.jpg
    billnsx2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 3,927
Last edited:
Price is now somewhat negotiable (or I can include the rims).

I've had a lot of inquires (most of them asking the same questions and flakes), however please PM me if you are serious about seeing the car or if you have any questions that the ad does not explain.

Thanks,
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back