• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Blk/Blk 5sp 59.3k mi. $25.5K

Status
Not open for further replies.
'91 in excellent condition with <60k miles will definitely bring you a bit more money than your asking price.

all service done including timing belt, water pump, etc?

Blue Knight said:
'91 in excellent condition with <60k miles will definitely bring you a bit more money than your asking price.

Why so cheap? Because everyone keeps complaining about "Blue book value". I actually priced the car in a fair range, not too cheap and not too expensive, according to the prices I have been seeing on Ebay and other sale lists. Time belt serviced in 1997 on a scheduled maintenance, but it is 2003 now, so its up to the buyer. 30K mile serviced, but 60K is not. Clutch is original and will need to be replaced soon also. Other than the clutch and couple of tiny dings and some rock marks in the front fender area, this car is very well garage kept. Maybe I should jack the price up a little ?? ;) Local sports car dealers have been trying to buy my car for $24K cash along with $1500 credit towards my new truck, but my price is $26500 Feel free to email me for pictures just for kicks, you will be amazed. Most people think this is Ferrari :) I tell them "A poor man's Ferrari" :D Since I have just lost my job and in need of $$$. Overall, I guess my price is very resonable and probably one of the lowest in the US.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back