• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991,Black, VIN;Jh4na1150mt001199

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1150MT001199
CURRENT MILEAGE: 59,XXX
COLOR (EXT/INT): BLACK/BLACK
TRANSMISSION: MANUAL
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): PORTLAND/OR
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): 503-307-7920
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $35,000 OBO

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4

CLEAN TITLE? YES

CLEAN CARFAX? YES

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) NO

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) SMALL ROCK CHIP ON LH FRONT FENDER.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? CHANGED TIMING BELT AND WATER PUMP @ 50K, I HAVE DOCUMENTATION

Not in snap ring range

I purchased this car in 2006 from an older gentleman and I believe I am the 3rd or 4th owner. It took me 6 months of looking at different NSX's for sale before I found a seller I felt confident had properly maintained the car and had not abused it. The only maintenance the car has needed over the 10,000 miles I've owned it is replacing the timing belt and water pump which was both done by the dealer. The car is in great shape inside and out with no accidents. The interior is black and all stock. The transmission sifts flawlessly and engine purrs like a kitten. It has been a lot of fun but recently we have had a new addition to our family and since this car doesn't sit 3 comfortably, it has to go.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) Front 13" rotors with AP 4 piston calipers, Rear 13" rotors with stock calipers.
Volk Rays forged rims 17" front 18" rear, and DC exhaust.

I don't have the original rims.
*********Make sure you have financing secured before inquiring ***********************

DSC_0191.jpgDSC_0143.jpgDSC_0272.jpgDSC_0267.jpgDSC_0268.jpgDSC_0270.jpgDSC_0314.jpgDSC_0298.jpgDSC_0312.jpgDSC_0304.jpgDSC_0310.jpgDSC_0364.jpgDSC_0349.jpgDSC_0347.jpgDSC_0332.jpgDSC_0373.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back