• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/Ivory Twin turbo jh4na1154mt002565

1 twin turbo 91 acura nsx black and ivory 17,000miles original
2 custome comptech forgline wheels front 1228.00 back 1822.00
3 cartech twin turbo kit with upgraded aero chargers. 11500.00
4 brembo race daul caliper brake kit 6 piston. fronts 3895.00 backs 8895.00. almost $13,000 in brakes. superblue fluid. the best of the best
5 comptech race stainless steel headers 1750.00
6 japenese short gears in trans 1895.00
7 jap ring and pinion. 455 ratio 1500.00
8 performance computer 130.00
9 comptech billet oil pump gears 475.00
10 updated brand new turbos. 2400, ball bearing start spooling at 3000 rpm.
11comptech muffler all stainless.
12 brand new mich pilot tires, 18 inch
13 eibach race springs for handling.
14 greddy fuel controller for the 2 extra rci injectors for more boost or tuning
15 full carbon fiber interier
16 brand new comptech powergrip clutch.
17 dali front and rear stabilizers, contrell concepts carbon engine cover
i have all service records, of maint, and for the mods. with labor. everything is documented
this is a one owner doctors car who invested thousands.
carfax clean. original motor untouched 17,000 miles. asking <s>$52,000</s> obo

new price.. asking 48,000 obo need to sell , for home improvements. can send a pic of anything just ask.. thanks jay

Last edited:
car is located in morgantown wv. das is a very good cheap transport company, if your far away. i can send you pics of anything just ask. thanks jay

Would recommend against DAS. They may be cheap but 2 NSX shipped thus far that I know of were damaged, mine and another. Covered transport yes but stored in an open storage lot, not shipped until the transport was full. My car arrived with fluid drips from another car as well as the front air dam was torn off, "Came that way per shipper." Sat such a long time that the battery was dead. Had to push start the car.
Tim

I know this car well and can attest for the care it has received, not only from the owner, but also from the installer of all of the equipment--really top notch facility in IN. He was one of the last to get the updated Aerodynes on the car.

Best regards,

Ben

yes ben and doug. this car was from there. thank you very much. this car comes with a shit load of all the work in a huge folder. all documented. i mean everything, from relays, gaskets, coil checks, recalls. all is inspected. i waited a long time to get a nsx like this, but now i have a more important thing that arrived. my new 3 month baby boy. its time to put money in my house and my family, and sell the toy. also never had a problem with das, but das contracted the work out to someone else for me. these guys were very nice, and called me and checked in every 2 hours, and keeping me in touch with my car, the whole road trip. keep in touch.

Back