• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/Ivory NSX JH4NA115XMT000769 17K Miles

VIN: JH4NA115XMT000769
Motor No: C30A12300136
Transmission No: J4A4-1000975

Pictures: http://www.skafia.com/NSX4SALE

IMG_2738.jpg

I am selling 1991 Black/Ivory NSX with only 17K original miles. I <a href="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=668381">purchased this NSX</a> on NSXPRIME last year from another member. This car is not in snap ring range. I am the third owner of this vehicle. The miles are original.

Since I've owned it, I've replaced the radiator with a new OEM unit, and I sent it to South Coast Acura for a COMPLETE window replacement ($$$) on the driver's side. I believe it is due for a timing belt/water pump replacement this year. The car has a scratch on the front bumper cover, front lower bumper cover, and scratches on the front lip. There's also 2 scratches on the driver's side mirror. Other than that, for being a 1991 the paint is excellent.

The speakers are blown, and there is no ashtray/cigarette lighter. There is no timing cover. I purchased the car in this condition. Since I've owned it, I only removed the antenna, replaced the emblems and changed the oil 3 times. I've had the NSX detailed twice from Brad@SHINE-MASTERS and he can attest to the condition of this vehicle.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I've listed all the negative aspects of this vehicle so you have an idea of what to expect, but what you won't expect is how this NSX appears to have been in a time capsule for the past 16 years. Please, check out this vehicle in person if you are truly interested. I hate to, but I have to sell the NSX because I'm starting my own business. I will get another NSX the next chance I get.

Email: [email protected] | I will give you my CELL via EMAIL

Last edited:
Back