• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/Ivory NSX for sale

1991 Pristine Black/Ivory 5 speed NSX with 32,400 miles. I am the 2nd owner; I purchased the car (4) years ago from Premier Sportscars in Springfield Missouri. It was shipped enclosed carrier($1,200) and was delivered to Ardmore Acura on the Main Line(Just outside of Villanova), where I had it inspected prior to giving the delivery person a certified bankers check. Premier guaranteed the car as being 100% perfect or they would take the car back; it was verified by Ardmore Acura. I purchased the car with 28,000 miles and only drive it on Sundays(Weather permitting) since. I garage the car and cover it with a stock NSX cover(Grey with red lettering).

The 1st owner was the principle of an Acura Dealer in Colorado. I have all records of oil changes/inspections performed by Ardmore Acura since I have owned the car.

The car is PRISTINE; the exterior looks brand new, the interior is just as nice. There is an Alpine CD changer in the trunk and I have brand new floor mats(Black with beige lettering), I also have the original black/red floormats.

Price: $36,500 FIRM

All inquires:
[email protected]

Thank you,
Jordan

Last edited:
Back