• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/Ivory JH4NA1151M1002135

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 Black/Ivory JH4NA1151M1002135 - 89k miles

The address for the eBay listing is: eBay Listing

Time has unfortunately come to sell my NSX. She is currently located in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and available for inspection.

Mileage - 87,745
Black Exterior (3.5 out of 10 / 8 out of 10 keep reading)
Ivory Interior (8 out of 10)
Engine/Mechanicals (10 out of 10)
Wheels & Suspension (8 out of 10)

Engine freshly rebuilt by NSX Certified Tech at Goodson Acura in Irving, TX with new Exedy single disk clutch, all fluids, belts, and gaskets were also replaced. New rear Bridgestone S-04 Tires. Car runs perfectly and interior is in above average condition. Transmission is not in snapring range. Exterior has some hail damage (long story, see photos) and would need body work to be perfect. Estimates range from $2,800 to $4,500 to return to like new condition. Amps on the stereo speakers need rebuilding (common flaw in the Bose stereo used by Acura and will cost approximately $100 per speaker to repair). Perfect car for someone thinking of modifications, building a track car, or simply looking for an NSX at lower than market prices that still runs very, very strong. All or none of the above items noted can be repaired/replaced prior to delivery at the option/expense of purchaser.

I'm unfortunately in a position currently that forces me to sell this car. I've owned her for the last 4 years and have put the last 45k miles on her. She's going on eBay shortly as I don't have time to wait for the right buyer, so if anyone here wants her, asking price is $22,000 or best offer.

Lots of pictures at NSX Pictures

PM me through the board or email at bbailey at orixcm.com for more information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back