• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/ivory 37k Miles JH4NA1155MT002252

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 Black/ivory 37k Miles

I am offering for sale my 1991 Black/Ivory NSX. A third owner, the car has been in my possession since January 2001. With the exception of power steering, the car is fully optioned as well as a few upgrades.

Upgrades include:
- 16/17 ROH polished lip wheels
- Eibach pro spring set
- Carbon fiber dash kit/shift knob
- RM Racing DTM exhaust
- HID headlights

The car has near perfect paint, no major dents/dings and no accidents to report. Only noticeable imperfections are located on front air dam area caused by rocks/gravel under normal driving conditions. Car always adult driven, non-smoking and never tracked. Car originally purchased by car collector and has been covered and garage kept ever since (I was familiar with previous owners).

The wheels/tires were upgraded upon my purchase of the car. Wheels are 16x7 front 17x8.5 rear. Rubber was sized to fill wheel wells to give car low, aggressive-looking stance (also enhanced by using Eibach Pro spring kit). Rubber has over 75% tread left.

The engine is completely stock and has never been modified. RM exhaust was added after I had purchased the car. New clutch replaced at 34k miles. Mobil 1 used for every oil change. Engine steam cleaned on every oil stop (extremely clean!). Car had 60k service just prior to me purchasing the car. All hoses and timing belts have been replaced. There are no leaks to report. All services/parts since 18k miles performed at Basch Acura in Phoenix. I have all of those service records in my possession.

Transmission NOT in snap ring range.

Interior is immaculate and was professionally cleaned on a monthly basis. No visible wear on driving wheel, foot wells, side sills/entry way, dials or shift knob. Window fixit thingies installed. Seats are in excellent condition with only minor wear marks. Head unit for stereo needs to be replaced. All stereo equipment is stock including 6 CD changer. Speakers are working fine. Owners manual included. All hood/trunk components are original and accounted for.

- Carfax certified JH4NA1155MT002252
- Clean Texas title
- Production model 2252
- Car located in El Paso, TX.

Car is offered for sale by private owner. Transportation at the expense of the buyer. Feel free to respond via email with your name, phone number and question(s). I would be happy to further discuss the car's detail. More pics can be available upon request via PM.
[email protected]

Offered for sale at $30,900.00

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back