• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/cream 57000 miles

I have decided to sell my 1991 Acura Nsx. As much as I don't want to I would like the money for other ventures. Its black with the cream interior. It has 93000 kilometers which converts to 57000 miles. Factory cd changer. It has a clean title and no accidents. I have replaced the tires which are now Dunlop 16" and 17" on stock 95 chrome wheels. The rear wheels are slightly marked. The body is pretty much perfect except for some minor stone chips on the front end which you have to look closely for. The interior is in in excellent shape. I am located in Vancouver BC Canada. I can arrange for the car to be brought to the US for you if you need. The price for the car is $40000 CDN, or $30000 usd. I can email pictures if you are interested. Feel free to email me directly at [email protected].

Back