• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/Black Salvage Vin: JH4NA1154M5003098

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSX totalled in accident. Many parts good, engine runs, interior in good shape.
Will sell as-is for $6K - you pick up (Southern California).
Transmission is 5-speed stick - not sure of condition.
Helen

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991
FULL VIN #:JH4NA1154MT003098
CURRENT MILEAGE: 84k
COLOR (EXT/INT): BLACK/BLACK
TRANSMISSION: 5-SPEED STICK
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): MALIBU, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): SEE ABOVE
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $6,000 (NOT NEGOTIABLE) - THE PARTS ARE WORTH MORE THAN $6K

Due to the responses I've gotten, I'd like to clarify:
The car has no title - the insurance company gets the title.
The car has parts that can be used for your car or stripped and sold. The car still run, but the frame is bent. Thanks, CalifNSX

Sorry, further clarification (I'm new to this)
The insurance co is reimbursing us. We file with the DMV for a salvage certificate right away, then forward it to the buyer. They're willing to pay us extra to resell to a salvage yard, where they harvest the parts or sell the car like we're trying to.
We've had many ask if it can repaired. We don't think so, but we're not mechanics. The car is 'bent' in the back. The car is being sold as-is. I have the photos the insurance co. took - I can email them to you.

We also posted on craigslist and are getting tons of responses.
The price is fixed at $6K. Anything less, we might as well just let the insurance co take it.

Sold! Thank you all for your response. Helen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back