• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/Black - lots of mods - salvage title

1993 NSX Black on Black 25,700 miles $31,800 very good condition. Extensive Performance Modifications! I have owned eight years since it had 4,100 miles. Well cared for. Excellent weekend and track car over $17,000 in modifications to drive train, suspension and brakes. Japanese short gears in tranny; Billet oil gears; Polished and ported intake manifold and heads; Larger intake valves and lighter Comptech valves; Compression 11:1 Adjustable cam gears; Multiple performance chips - some custom burnt for this car and some have lower VTEC RPM onset; Comptech headers; B&B exhaust with quad tips; RM Racing 70-hp NOS system with remote bottle opener and two 10 lb. bottles; Koni yellow adjustable shocks, intrax springs, RM sway bars and Comptech strut tower brace; Comptech noncompliance beam and toe rear suspension; Swapped out brake system for newer and upgraded 1998 system: larger rotors, pads, calipers, brake booster, and Porsche air deflectors at each caliper TWS 16"/17" wheels second set of 4 - 17" SSR rims with Hoosier racing tires RM racing track spoiler with 4 brake cooling ducts and also a model yr. 2000 stock front spoiler; Removable roll-bar with racing and street harnesses; Stock seats in car in fine shape and I have an extra drivers seat; Other extras - bra, nsx car cover, books, and more. Car well cared for and very attractive, get many looks and comments, but does have flaws and it does have a Salvage title. I found the car damaged with 4,100 miles eight years ago and have enjoyed car immensely Young children and new business suggest sale at this time. Call 678-453-0388 or e-mail : [email protected]

nsx4sale.jpg

Back