• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 black/black JH4NA1158MT002150

1991 black/black (TARGA CONVERSION)JH4NA1158MT002150

TARGA CONVERSION
I am selling my black on black 1991 nsx..I just moved into a new house and would like to free up some money so the toys must go....It has a $8500 targa conversion by a place in florida..I dont have the name of the shop, but the job is very good....The car has a clean car fax ...it failed emissions in new york without the cats but i have since put them back on.....It has anew act clutch.Hks air intake..Dali hot chip....It hasfull dc sport exhaust,both headers and cat back....I have a SOS carbon fiber front spoiler and a wings west side skirt kit on it....The car also has 18 and 19 inch volk gtc with nitti 555 tires....The camber offset has been corrected on car.the window regulators were fixed.the stereo speakers and amps were replaced....The climate control unit is in excellent working order..The car is not in snap ring range......The car has a alpine cd changer in trunk....I used the phone mounts so i didnt drill into car....The car has 72k miles on it and runs and shifts like a dream....I am asking $25000 for the car and i live in Pa...Thanks.....

I am located in Nazareth Pa. 18064........Anyone who wants to get ahold of me use this e mail [email protected]
HERE IS SOME PICS..SORRY ABOUT QUALITY....
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Back