• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/Black in CT - JH4NA1157MT002818

1991 Black/Black in CT - mint!

After 8 years of enjoying the best car I've owned, it's time to sell my baby (got three new babies that now make me a family man, the same old story).

I'm the second owner and have maintained this car meticulously, literally babying it from the beginning. It has 63,000 well-cared for miles, always used Mobil One synthetic and regularly serviced.

The 60k mile service was done last year by Bernie at Davis Acura. A new Davis clutch was installed, the snap ring was replaced as a precautionary measure, and the car is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition.

The car has had no bodywork at all, not even a dent, and no paint work. It's in really great shape, and if you've been looking at other NSX's of this vintage you'll realize that this is one of the nicer ones around.

• New Davis clutch about 1500 miles ago
  • Dali window fix-it thingies
  • SmarTenna
  • Hard-wired for Valentine One

The price is $28,700 and the car is located in Northern Connecticut. VIN# is JH4NA1157MT002818. Please email me with any questions. Several recent pictures are shown below.

Thanks,
Mohit Chadha

NSX-1.jpg

NSX-2.jpg

NSX-3.jpg

NSX-4.jpg

NSX-5.jpg

This car is pending a sale...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back