• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 black/black 75k miles, salvage vin #jh4na1158mt001791

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold

1991 black/black 75k miles, salvage vin #jh4na1158mt001791
+

Text Changes
- 1991 nsx, black/black, leather, 75k original miles, salvage title, ugly chrome wheels with good tires (rears from big o, fronts from discount i believe, both have the warranty papers), pioneer pop out touch screen navigation system with rear view camera, parrot hands free phone system, sub, amp, etc... runs/drives decent, had been in a storage unit untouched for several years. i recently bought it with the intent to sell it, i don't expect this to be an instantaneous sale, but i figured i should get it out there for interested party's.

issues that i have noticed:
check engine light comes on after awhile of driving
alternator may be making a humming noise?
front bumper has a few scratches in it
no spare tire
no battery hold down (i'm using a rachet strap....tacky but effective)
salvage title (once due to theft, possibly a second time due to wreck? i am unsure)
right now, i still need to have a key made for the ignition/doors.

it's a nice looking car, but not perfect. asking 25,500 OBO it is located in phoenix, az.

also i have:
NSX oem bra, has a couple spots of damage down low that i noticed : $300
and what appears to be a VIS Racing Sports GT WideBody kit, i however have only the front/rear bumpers, and side skirts, i do not know if quarter panels, or fenders were part of the kit..but i do not have them this kit is $2809 on the vis website, $2376.92 on ebay.... i don't know what to ask for it, so lets say 1800 obo?

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back