• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/Black 68K miles $26K All stock,NO modifications VIN JH4NA1154MT002386

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car sold Nov 12 2004 to Mr Guitierez of San Bernardino CA.

I am selling my late father's 1991 black /black 5-speed manual, NSX 68,549 miles he was the third owner, It is located in San Diego CA you can check it out on carsoup .com it has a clean vehicle history report and description, it is all stock and has never had any modifications, neither has it ever been raced, The car is not in snap ring range the transmission vin # is J4A4-1003192 so feel free to check it out and let me know if you are interested, we have a few people looking at it now, but no actual sales in progress yet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• carsoupnsx.jpg
    carsoupnsx.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 928
Last edited:
I am sure several people would be interested but,
Where is the car?
What condition is the paint etc?
Ever had any paintwork?
Interior Condition??
Pictures??

In reading the ad at carsoup, I noticed you stated that the car can 60mph in 1st gear. Was this a typo or are you running a non-oem set of gears?

THE CAR IS SOLD, thank you very much to everyone who expressed interest. If anyone knows how to delete a thread on this site, please PM me so I can get this thread off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back