• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 black/black 5-sp vin#jh4na1156mt001210

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put a deposit on a newer NSX and need to sell my 1991 that I have owned for 5 years, by the end of sept or I trade to the dealer. . It is black on black 5-speed all stock and well mantained. 76,7500 miles with all mantainace up to date. With in the last 6000 miles I have had :a new clutch,timing belt ,water pump,major service with fluids and valve adjust,new tyres, battery,new Bilstiens ,new floor mats. etc.This car looks goods runs and feels great! There are 2 trouble spots , the ABS light is on ( and has been for 2 years), and the passenger side amp just went out. Hardly any paint chips and not bad wear on the seat bolsters.

I think this is a very nice car that I would rather sell than trade. Asking $28,000 or BO by the end of Sept.

Jeff Cell 919-539-8739 Raleigh,NC

Car is sold.... Thanks for looking Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back