• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/Black, 45+k miles, Vin: JH4NA1150MT0003754. SF Bay Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 Black/Black, 45+k miles, JH4NA1150MT0003754 SF Bay Area $26.5k obo

SOLD 11/13/09 $26.5 SUCHADEAL.....
YEAR & MODEL: 1991 NSX
VIN # JH4NA1154MT001206
CURRENT MILEAGE: 45,240
COLOR: Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed not in snap ring range
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Danville, CA (SF Bay Area)
PRICE $26,500. JUST CORRECTED THE VIN...OOOPS. Now you'll find it checks out.

Price keeps dropping.....lookout....soon it'll be free. :biggrin: Better deals might be out there, but check the scatterplot – you won’t find one easily. Just dropped the price based on revised research. Low price = sell sooner?
NUMBER OF OWNERS: I’m the second owner. I bought this from the original owner in ‘98 with 15k miles on it.
CLEAN TITLE? Yes – have it in hand.
CLEAN CARFAX? Haven’t checked

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS: No accidents or body work ever done.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK: Has usual small rock chips on the nose, and a ding on the driver side door that is scheduled to be repaired later in October – I’ll probably adjust the window regulator again then as well. I’m going to have the killer detail job done for you after the door ding work, so the paint will be gorgeous! It’s nice anyway since the car has always been garaged and covered on road trips (cover included). Interior is in good to excellent condition. The driver's side seat bolster shows a little wear, and the leather in a few places shows very small scuffs. Other than that the seat leather is all in excellent condition. The dash, door panels and head liner all look like new. The thresholds show scuffing but no tearing. The carpeted floor mats are worn, but the actual floor carpet underneath is fine – maybe treat yourself to new floor mats?

MAINTENANCE HISTORY: All receipts in hand. Timing belt, water pump and other belts replaced 7/05 at 41653 miles along with valve adjustment service. Window regulators replaced in both doors by the dealer soon after purchase with the upgraded factory part.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS. = all good and current.

MODS
• Comptech muffler.
• Kinesis Supercup 17x8fronts, 18x10 rears with Sumitomo HTRZ-II 215/40zr17 and 265/35zr18, tread depth is good (see photos). Two sets of stock rims and tires are included if you want them (I didn’t use the big set on track).
• RMRacing NOS kit (might have cost the original owner $1800 when new) partially in place (tank mount, hoses and solenoids to engine compartment, electrical controls in the ashtray (throw switches and the solenoid block valves opens to arm the system, and the horn button becomes the NOS final valve switch – clever) are all in place, but I’ve disconnected tubing to the fuel pressure regulator and the NOS feed to the intake air cleaner piping to keep this car clear of CA smog laws….shops are willing to smog this without hesitation if the tubing is disconnected, so that’s what I’ve done. Haven’t used NOS much anyway since it’s plenty quick without it. Includes two 10lb NOS bottles (one spare). With modest effort you can reconnect and reactivate the system. I think 70 hp was claimed by the kitmaker. Using the NOS I’ve gotten to indicated 170mph easily with some punch left, and it clearly makes a difference in punch above 100. At lower speeds, it’s quicker but you hardly have time to enjoy before you have to shift.
• JLAudio door speakers, Pioneer amp and Clarion subwoofer installed (usual factory amp/speaker failure) for $1300 in 2002. 6CD changer in trunk. Sounds OK, better and certainly more reliable than factory, but don’t expect concert hall…..stereos are background noise for the engine anyway.
• Aftermarket pair of 85 watt driving lights in place….they help some but don’t expect offroad giant high beam performance.

Car has been tracked, but miles are mostly long trip driving through Northern California. It’s been driven in the rain and put away wet. I’ve followed other vehicles closely before passing. I don’t wax it every weekend, I drive it (averaging 2700 miles a year) :o) HOWEVER, the fact that the original clutch is in place and still works fine is a testament to the care I exercise when driving this car – all mechanical functions are fine, including A/C. As a mechanical engineer / machinist / mechanic / welder I am pre-programmed to pay strict attention to the mechanics on this car.

Includes factory mechanical and electrical manuals, and owners manual.

I’m happy to have the car inspected locally at my expense for the serious buyer.

Thanks for looking!

Jim

Attachments

• Side688.jpg
    Side688.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,234
  • scatterplot.jpg
    scatterplot.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 632
  • Rtire702.jpg
    Rtire702.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 527