• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/Black 25K miles JH4NA1159MT000553

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIN JH4NA1159MT000553 Car is located in Kansas

I am the third owner. Car is in very good condition with no accident history. Interior was originally ivory, but I replaced the OEM seats with Black Leather Recaro Pole Position seats. I still have the original seats and they are in very good condition, the only visible wear is on the driver left hand bolster. I have the dye from Color-Plus that I purchased before I installed the Recaro seats. With this dye (surflex) you can make the driver OEM seat look like new. Here is a list of other mods to the car

- Racing Hart C2S 3 peice wheels - 17" front, 18" rear, new tires
- Eibach Springs
- Recaro Pole Position Leather seats
- NSX-R shift boot from SoS
-SoS silver Rapid shift knob
- Carbon fiber console and door switch panels from SoS
- Cantell Concepts carbon/mesh engine cover
- Ritmo carbon door sill cover
- back yard special carbon door trim
- SoS shock tower brace
- Stainless Steel headers
- Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Cantrell AIS
- Japenese Short gears (service done by Davis Acura)
- Dark Tint
- New Floor mats
- Sparco Steering wheel
- SoS Polished coolant tank (not installed yet)

I do not have time to check this forum often. Please e-mail me @ [email protected] if you have questions or would like me to send pictures. The timing belt has been changed and the car is not in snap ring range. I am unbelieveably picky. The only flaw with the car are minor rock spray marks. I am not talking about paint chips - minor spray marks that can only be seen under my bright flourescent lighting.

I am asking $34,500 with all of the above included. I would sell the car for $33,000 with the OEM seats back in the car. Please don't waste yours or my time with lowball offers. I don't have to sell the car, I just need room. If a reasonable offer is not made I will simply rent a place to store the car.

Thank you for looking at this ad.

Last edited:
Car is Sold

Car has sold. Thank you for for all the frindly inquiries from NSX Prime members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back