• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Berlina Black Ivory 68k Miles For Sale In Pa jh4na1159mt001136

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a beautifup 91 nsx black/ivory. wings west body kit and enki wheels. comptech exhaust rm front lip spoiler....car looks new. momo steering wheel....cf interior kit.....everything is classy though. not blinged out..... rm intake....nitrous kit that was never used(also rm racing) mid wing in back. some chrome engine accessories incl..rad. overfow tank and some other stuff. the car was a flood car but has ABSOLUTELY no damage. ive put 1000 miles on it in 4 years. the car is about as perfect as a 1991 can be in my opinion. just so the title doesnt scare you i also have a ferrari 355 and an h2 and take great pride in my vehicles.....this car is awesome and it shows. paint looks new as well.....no accident history. anyway if you want to know more email me. my price is 23k firm. there is no better deal than this with what i have done to this car. only problem is the pass speaker amp needs repaired. thanks for your time and email for pics. you cant get more car than this for the money.
aaron
email me at [email protected] for pics

im in pa
I HAVE TO GET MY GIRL A SAAB CONV....YUCK!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back