1991 all over again......

I remember where is I was when I saw my first NSX. Burlingame circa 91ish, I was instantly overcome with lust, envy, desire etc. I didn't know that I would own one some day but I was sure hoping that would be the case. I've never considered myself a car guy (motorcycles dominated my life) but I have been lucky enough to own some entertaining cars along the way, such as 90 300zxtt, 93fdrx7touring (still have it) 94 mkiv supra tt (lost in divorce) 93 600 SL (still have it) 03 mitsu' evo8 (semi daily driver)

Last week I put a deposit on a 92 blk/blk 5spd and am counting the days .....
Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I am giddier then a puppy chewing jello, giddier then a city dog at the beach.....Giddy.:smile:

Rallywrc said:
I remember where is I was when I saw my first NSX. Burlingame circa 91ish, I was instantly overcome with lust, envy, desire etc. I didn't know that I would own one some day but I was sure hoping that would be the case. I've never considered myself a car guy (motorcycles dominated my life) but I have been lucky enough to own some entertaining cars along the way, such as 90 300zxtt, 93fdrx7touring (still have it) 94 mkiv supra tt (lost in divorce) 93 600 SL (still have it) 03 mitsu' evo8 (semi daily driver)

Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I am giddier then a puppy chewing jello, giddier then a city dog at the beach.....Giddy.:smile:

Congrats!! Where did you find the car? How many miles are on it? You will love the NSX. It is a wonderful car to own, and puts a smile on your face everytime you get behind the wheel. Again....congrats, and post some pics. :)

Rallywrc said:

Wait till you're driving the car, you'll be giddier than a fox in a hens house:wink:

The car is in San francisco and has 79k miles. PPI shows it to have a 95 transmission so no worries of being in snap ring range. I am pleased that I fit in the car (6'2" 225 lbs) which is not the case in my fd where the steering wheel grazes the top of my legs.

I have not personally driven the car yet, nor have I ever been for a drive in one. Needless to say before the balance changes hands I will inspect it top to bottom. Windows worky worky, ac worky worky etc etc.

Of course being a huge fan of possitive manifold pressure I must admitt to being a lil dissapointed at the lack of turbo kits on the market.

Back