• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Acura NSX - Red/Black - JH4NA1159MT000293

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming this was the SOS supercharged car? by any chance can you provide information on how healthy the motor is...compression and leak down numbers?

also was the car tracked?..and any interior pics?

Thanks, Mark

couple more questions, sorry.....what is the whp on the nsx? also what managment system is needed/used or does the comptech head package use the stock ecu. is it chipped or tunned to what ocatane?

Thanks, Mark

yes I am interested.

I am curious about the answers to the questions previously asked. Perhaps you can post the answers. Can you also post some pics of the engine and interior? What is the advantage to the six speed. I'm assuming this is different than the later version NSX transmissions which I believe are manual overdrive type?

hi Sig -- I'll take some photos this weekend. The hood and valence are definitely not included (they have been sold). However, we'd be happy to install anything you'd like.

The Comptech IEM package uses the factory computer. The Comptech head package in addition to headers and exhaust typically net about 40 horsepower over stock.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
-- Chris

Chris,

How would you rank the condition of the car's engine & tranny on a scale of 1-10?

Did the car have any form of FI system on it?

Thanks,

-Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back