• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 acura nsx, red/black, 71k, $26900.00, jh4na115xmt000450

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 acura nsx, red/black, 73k, $28500.00, jh4na115xmt000450

This is a 1991 Acura Nsx. It has 73000 original. It is a formula red nsx with black leather interior. Clean Title, Original paint, NO body repair, The stock side skirts and and stock hood will be included in the deal...(I will maintenance possession of the after market hood/so after market hood will no be included).....original wheels are gone Replaced by 19/18 blacked out ssr gt3.

There is an extensive maintenance record since ive owned the car (@20k) transmission fluids replaced, ac unit repaired, passenger door amp refurbished, passenger power winder mechanism repaired, valves were adjusted @ 24k and the valve seal replaced along with the adjustments, new water pump installed, new coolant bottle.....tons and tons maintenance due to the age all done by Don at Don's hill top auto in Daly City, Ca. also had Don check the transmission # and it is NOT in snap ring range. It has a clean title and you can run the vin# (jh4na115xmt000450) yourself. I live in Santa Cruz California (northern California) and the car is garage kept. Just installed practically new tires and a brand new platinum diehard battery.

I am asking $28500.00 obo plus any necessity you may want or need.

You can reach me on my cell phone at (831)295-382SIX or email at [email protected]

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back