• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Acura NSX For Auction $17,000 closes in three hours!

Apperently too good for even the seller to be true. It was relisted and has 9 days 22 hours left.

Also the complete web site is http://www.nsxonebay.com

And it says: "The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing. "

I guess not getting the bids you want constitutes an error in the listing. :rolleyes:

Thanks for correcting the URL. I ended up re-listing partly because I didn't get any bids, and partly because I had listed the milage wrong and it was too late to do an update. I will let the car run through all the way next time, and I will update the URL.

marcuso said:
Thanks for correcting the URL. I ended up re-listing partly because I didn't get any bids, and partly because I had listed the milage wrong and it was too late to do an update. I will let the car run through all the way next time, and I will update the URL.

Good luck this time!:cool:

Back