1991 Acura NSX factory included items?

For those who purchased a new 1991 Acura NSX from the dealership, what items were included at the time of purchase?

The items I'm aware of are:
• Window purchase sticker
• NSX hardcover book
• Driver, valet & Titanium key
• Driver & passenger floor mats
• Front license plate bracket
• Owner manual & cover (other manuals?)
• Tools
• Spare tire

NSX factory options:
• Keyless entry
• Phone
• Truck mat
• Trunk mounted six disc changer
• Car cover
• Front bumper bra
• Luggage

I have used the searched function and reviewed the FAQs & Wiki forums with little success in finding the information. Please help me and other owners replace missing factory items. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
I thought the floor mats were an option, at least that was on all the Honda and Acura during that era...

I thought the floor mats were an option, at least that was on all the Honda and Acura during that era...
Nope. Unlike the other Honda and Acura models, the floor mats were standard equipment on the NSX, ever since it was introduced as a 1991 model year car.

I don't recall whether the hardcover book was included at the time of purchase, or mailed later to the buyers. (Remember, there were two hardcover books; one was intended as the sales brochure.) If I'm not mistaken, the six-minute VHS video was also mailed later to buyers.

The owner's manual was the only manual included. The warranty on the tires came in a separate flyer accompanying the owner's manual. I'm not sure whether there was one tire warranty flyer or two (one for the regular tires, the other for the spare).

You listed everything I know of.

Owners Manual

15624Picture_1462.JPG

Tool kit

15624Picture_1459.JPG

Back