• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 33K Miles, Black, Documented, Vin: JH4NA1155MT002770

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 1991 NSX with 33,xxx original miles. It is black on black, well documented, fully up to date with services, and Zaino'ed to the fullest.

Details:
I have most of the service records. 3rd owner. Well maintained.

The car is not in snap-ring range, AC is updated, timing belt and water pump recently replaced, regular oil changes, replaced window "thingies", recently replaced driver door speaker, replaced AC control unit, new Comptech clutch (replaced by choice), alignment to '93 specs.

Car is lowered 1 inch on Tein springs. Type R carbon hood (painted). Vinny Hills side skirts, with '02 rear valence and Shine frint lip. Engine bay is polished and has powder coated valve covers for aethetics. There are no performance modifications. 17/18 aftermarket Prodrive GC-06 wheels in gunmetal. SOS short shifter kit. Custom aftermarket exhaust (has a bit of an F1 sound). I have most all OEM parts.

Car is well maintained and in excellent condition. There is nothing hidden about this car. It is my garage queen baby!

Exterior: 9-9.5 (a few rock chips)
Interior: 9.5 (a slight bit of bolster wear)
Engine: 10 (perfect)

Price $35,000

Pics to follow. Not all photos were taken by me, but they should give some nice details.

Warren 321-591-0099

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back