18" Whhels All Around Thread

So I'm considering running 18" all around on my car as I am unable to find wheels in a 17/18 that make me happy. I've found a few threads that touch on this, but I thought I'd start a new thread to encourage an up-to-date discussion regarding wheel sizes and tire sizes now available. Anyone's experience, suggestions, etc?
My goal (and that doesn't mean everyone's goal who posts in this thread) is to get an extreme performance tire on the rear while maintaining the handling of my car. Thanks!

So I'm considering running 18" all around on my car as I am unable to find wheels in a 17/18 that make me happy. I've found a few threads that touch on this, but I thought I'd start a new thread to encourage an up-to-date discussion regarding wheel sizes and tire sizes now available. Anyone's experience, suggestions, etc?
My goal (and that doesn't mean everyone's goal who posts in this thread) is to get an extreme performance tire on the rear while maintaining the handling of my car. Thanks!

I'm currently running 18's all the way around but prefer 18/19 for looks.

Here is ARFNSX on 18's all the way around.

These aren't mine but.. Look nice. I feel 18/18 setup is best when trying to go low. The 18/19 setup in my eyes looks weird sometimes, but so does the 18 all around. Idk.

These aren't mine but.. Look nice. I feel 18/18 setup is best when trying to go low. The 18/19 setup in my eyes looks weird sometimes, but so does the 18 all around. Idk.

Wow, your making me feel better about my 18/18's and potentially saved me $3800 on 18/19 set up.
(a thought 2consider......)

The cars you see with 18s front and back that look fire have pretty aggressive fitment across the board. IMO, proper fitment is what's needed to pull off 18s F/R. I've seen some 18s F/R that look ass.

just remember that with 18's up front you may need 35 series tires and not the too tall 40 series i sometime see.

215/35/18 & 285/30/18 continentals

- - - Updated - - -

I have a set of coilovers but don't want the slammed/hazardous stance. (Still debating 19's in the rear)

Last edited:
maybe its because were used to seeing a stagger but the fronts always look bigger with an 18/18 setup

Heres my 18" setup. I will say first off the best look will be staggered 17/18 or 18/19. 18" all around can look great at times and weird also. I went this route because of the wheel choice only. I think the best ways to keep it looking almost normal is go low! Mine drives great, I love the wheel and im happy:)

DSC_8728__.jpg

Last edited:
Back