• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

18/19" DPE LS5 Custom Made Two Piece Forged Wheels

$2,500 plus shipping.

Wheels only, no tires.

These DPE LS5 wheels were custom made for my NSX by Dynamic Performance Engineering (DPE). See www.dpe-wheels.com.

The wheels are 19x10 and 18x8. They are forged two piece wheels with brushed aluminum center with clearcoat and high polished lips. They were custom built for my car and I paid $3,800 and waited three months for the wheels to be built and shipped to me. I had DPE take exact measurements and had these wheels built to spec to allow for the biggest possible lips in the front and rear while clearing the stock brake calipers.

I don't know the weight of the wheels but they are forged two piece wheels and are very light.

I bought these wheels about a year ago, and they have about 4k miles on them. They are in perfect like-new condition with no rim rash, scrapes, dings or bends whatsoever. I regularly polish the lips and they still have the same mirror shine as the day they were bought.

Because they were custom made for my stock calipers, they will not clear big brake kits. They will clear Brembos with 7mm spacers all around. I will throw in front H&R spacers for free with purchase. But they will fit like a glove on NSXs with stock brakes.

I am only selling these wheels because I installed a big brake kit and need wheels that will clear my brakes without spacers.

Pics of the wheels can be seen on my car here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103026

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101857

I am located in Columbia, Maryland and would prefer pick up, but I am willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Back