• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

17/18 wheels for sale

Read his messege:

Private me if you're seriously interested, I'll send you additional pictures of the fitment.[/B]

That means to e-mail him.
biggrin.gif

------------------
G Dummy~

if you think I'm selling my go-fast parts to go back to stock, you are way wrong my friend ;)

Hello people,

The 3 piece wheels are still available. I am lowering the asking price to us$2000 INCLUDING shipping charges. Also, if you so desire, I'll throw in a set of used brembo front brakes (calipers + rotors) for us$3000 in total.

Please private me if interested.

Regards,

Henry.

what kind of ground effects our those in the picture

with the carbon fiber in the middle

does anyone know ?

Ok, the last buyer didn't come thru... the wheels are still up for sale. US$2000 including shipping. Intersted party, please send email to [email protected]

Also, Brembo front calipers + rotors US$1300 + shipping. Please contact Michael Tang <[email protected]> directly.

Thnx

[This message has been edited by nsxhk (edited 23 September 2002).]

Back