• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

17-18 combo or 18-19

Starting to look for a good set of Rims in this combo 17-18 or 18-19 Tires are not important. I upgraded to the Stoptech BBK and my current street Rims do not fit. What does work are my SSR GT1 Track Rims in a 17x8 45 off set with a spacer. So I need to know if you have a set what the off set is. I would prefer a 5 or 6 spoke with a polished lip but open to what ever you have to show me. Also I need good clear up close pictures... my favorite Rim would be the HRE 546 in Silver not chrome.

Thanks
Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Steven, why don't you go with the iForged FLUX wheels(6 spoke similar to HRE 546R's)? They can custom make them exactly the size/finish you want and they can make them to clear your brake kit.
Regards
Z

I might do that if I get no responses I just dont feel like spending $3000 for Rims alone.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Steven Spanbauer said:
I might do that if I get no responses I just dont feel like spending $3000 for Rims alone.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Just FYI, one of the Houston guys just ordered some 17/18 inch iForged FLUX wheels in silver. I think he purchased them thru Ben(theWB) from the Wheel Boutique for around $3000 w/ tires. PM if you want to get in touch with the guy who ordered the wheels and get the exact numbers or more detailed information.
Regards
Z

Z that's funny I emailed those guys about getting a set told them I had the Stoptech BBK and would they fit...I got a short email back from them and all it said was I forged Rims will not fit those and that was it. I just assumed it was someone there who didn't have a clue and left it at that.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Last edited:
Steven,

I "may" be selling my wheels soon. I may have gotten a partial sponsorship for my car and I may be upgrading my wheels to another set of HRE's.

and of course they fit the stoptech BBK without spacers, but they are fully polished...

18"/19" HRE 547s with bridgestone SO-3's. The only thing that it may be contingent on is waiting until my new set of wheels get made.

pics can be seen at:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22037&highlight=stoptech

thanks,
Allen

Hey Allen,

Howdy! Please educate me, what does "partial sponsorship" mean or even "full" sponshorship? And how can I get sponshorships? I don't mind getting some free wheels myself.

rogerm said:
Hey Allen,

Howdy! Please educate me, what does "partial sponsorship" mean or even "full" sponshorship? And how can I get sponshorships? I don't mind getting some free wheels myself.

I have some buddies who are serious about the car show scene and recruited me because of all my mods and differenciation. Their crew is very exclusive and have many direct sponsors as a result.

the wheels that I would be getting would be no where even close to free. I would just be getting wholesale cost on them.

Allen

Hi Steven,
I have a set of HRE 547's (17" & 18"), but they'd be up in that $3000 range.
Also, I have 17" (F & R) SSR Integrals I'm looking to sell. Let me know if you're interested and I can get the offsets. --Scott

Thanks Scott,
But I'm just not a fan of Chrome Rims...and I really dont need 17-17s.

Thanks anyway.

Hi Steven,

FWIW, the 547's are polished aluminum, not chrome. I don't expect that will change anything, but let me know if you're interested. Good Luck in your search:) --Scott

Back